Indie Beauty Brand Essentials: Elevating Your Packaging with Decorations
Posted by Chase Anderson on
Decorating your airless bottles, jars, or tubes is an essential step for any indie beauty brand or small company starting out in the cosmetic industry. One of the first things to consider when decorating your beauty packaging is the type of decoration you want to use.
Creating Artwork For Your Cosmetic Packaging:
- Your beauty packaging supplier (such as Instockpack) will provide technical drawings and die lines for the beauty pack you want to decorate.
- If you wish to design the artwork yourself, make sure it is in a scalable vector format (such as an AI file or high-resolution PDF) and built with Adobe Illustrator.
- You can find YouTube tutorials to help you design the artwork in Illustrator.
- If you do not wish to design the artwork on your own, you can hire a graphic designer at an affordable price on a freelance service marketplace such as Fiverr.
Need help finding a graphics designer for your beauty packaging? Instockpack can connect you with experienced and local graphic designers who can create artwork for you!
How To Decorate Cosmetic Packaging?
- Labeling: An affordable way to decorate your packaging, labels can be hand-applied or shipped to a label printer to be applied professionally.
- Silk-Screening: Allows up to 3-4 colors to be used and is a great option for creating a detailed design.
- Hot-stamping: Applies a metallic or foil image on the packaging, creating a high-end look and is typically used for luxury packaging.
Need help finding a decorator for your personal and beauty packaging? Instockpack can provide you with recommendations for companies that specialize in decorating packaging, so you can find the best fit for your brand and budget.
In-Stock Beauty Packaging for Startup Companies:
Indie beauty brands starting out have a lot of opportunities to make their mark in the cosmetic industry. Instockpack is geared to help companies get their feet on the ground with our in-stock low-MOQ beauty packaging ready to order online. We offer a wide range of packaging options to help your brand stand out. Contact us or view our catalogue to learn more about how we can help you find the perfect packaging for your brand.